My Second Liebster Award Nomination
I have received a second Liebster Award nomination for blogging. I would like to thank Heidi who writes the Witchcraft and Me blog. If you have not subscribed to her blog, check it out. It will leave you wanting more and she also offers Tarot and Rune Reading Services that you may want to take advantage of while subscribing to the blog.
I must say, I am green with envy (in a good way) and impressed with the talent and gifts true Tarot and Rune Readers possess. We are all given talents however, I guess it is human nature to wish you had other talents. Ok, so the last time I droned on and on like this, I received some emails (to paraphrase) “We love your blog posts but you can certainly turn a 30 second idea into an hour-long dissertation”. I guess my gift is “gab”!! 🙂 I even had one person who asked if I was gay, because I sometimes write about what they described as “touchy, feeling, artsy-fartsy stuff“!!
If I were gay, which I find perfectly acceptable for anyone, I would certainly admit it because my life is an open book however, with the numerous naked females everywhere on my blog and my frequent “mouth-watering” commentary recapping sexual escapades with the fairer sex……….ARE YOU SERIOUS; REALLY?” I have been called everything from the ‘Devil Incarnate’ to a ‘drunk old uncle at a family reunion’ (you know who you are), but never gay. Hmmm, I digress.
On With The Show – 11 Random Facts About Me
To keep it interesting, I will not reuse my last facts; which are HERE.
1. Many years ago, I struggled with chemical addiction. I would like to write a book about that period of my life and how Satanism “saved my life”.
2. Two of my closest friends went on a fantastic, spontaneous, week-long “getaway vacation” from Boston to Los Angeles. They boarded American Airlines, Flight #11, September 11th, 2001.
I still miss them deeply………………..
3. No one ever believes my name is Aleister Nacht.
4. I have a raging “sweet tooth”!!
5. I love old horror movies.
6. One of my idols and heroes is Anton LaVey.
8. I lived in Chicago for three years.
9. In the past month, I had two marriage proposals (via email) from women I do not know!
10. I love music and play piano. I studied classical music for two years while in college.
11. Book of Satanic Magic spent four consecutive weeks in the Top 5 Best Selling Kindle Books of 2012.
Here are Cassie’s Questions
Since these questions and answers are the same, I will repost them below.
1) Why did you start writing a blog?
Writers write. I am always jotting down an idea or random thoughts and with the creation of the iPhone and iPad, writing has become so easy and fast. I would carry notebooks around and write down an idea; one idea while lugging the notebook around all day. It was crazy but writing is a natural need that I have been blessed (or cursed) with since childhood. Someone suggested I try blogging to get the ideas out of me and sharing them with other people. That is how my blog started.
2) What is your favourite work of fiction?
Secret Window, Secret Garden by Stephen King
3) How would you describe your personal philosophy/spiritual path?
Everyday is an opportunity to challenge yourself, learn and absorb as much as possible. I am in a great place in life however, it can always get better.
4) What has impressed you lately?
Technology and the tremendous advancements made in a few, relatively short years.
5) What has depressed you lately?
The recent school shooting tragedy.
6) What advice would you give your younger self if you could go back in time ten years?
Sincerity is evidenced through actions, not words.
7) What are your vices?
M & Ms with peanuts!!!
8) What would you like to achieve in 2013?
New book release early in the year. Bring the solitary Satanists together on my forum for exchange of ideas.
9) Describe your personal style.
Workaholic, anal retentive, meticulous and a great sense of humor.
10) What is your favourite city?
Clearwater, Florida year around. Lake Geneva, Switzerland in the summer and Sedona, AZ in the winter.
11) Name something that always makes you smile.
When someone tells me they enjoyed one of my books.
Here are Heidi’s questions
1. Describe yourself in eleven words.
Obsessed, happy, driven, compassionate, caring, brutal, self-centered, content, restless, perfectionist, realist
2. What’s your favourite way to relax?
On the beach or in my kayak
3. What does the term ‘witch’ mean to you?
Open minded and focused
4. There is the last slice of cake at a tea party, do you take it?
5. What’s your favourite hot beverage?
6. What is your witchy/pagan/occult specialty?
Satanism and Satanic Magic
7. Name something that made you laugh so much you cried
My driver in Germany attempting to speak English (great stuff)
8. Favourite food?
Anything prepared at home
9. Favourite perfume?
10. Favourite film?
See the five listed above
11. If you could be anyone from history, who would you be and why?
Anton LaVey. He was the modern-day spokes person for Satanism and although I do not agree with everything he wrote, I still respect him
- Liebster Award Nomination!!! (satanicmagic.wordpress.com)
- My Liebster Award Questions and Answers (satanicmagic.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award! (witchchic.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (justcassie.wordpress.com)