11 Random facts about me……….
1) I have never viewed myself as a “leader”; more of a student.
2) I have practiced Satanism for over 25 years.
3) I view meditation as a way to open the mind while relaxing the physical body. Transcendental Meditation opens the corners of my mind, allowing thoughts characterized as crazy or foolish to be thoroughly explored, investigated and rationalized.
4) I personally look to the future with optimism, excitement and anticipation. I enjoy learning and I often do………from the least likely of people.
5) Back in the ’80s, I traveled to California and attended my first Satanic rituals involving other Satanic covens, which was great!
6) I am attracted to intelligent women. A woman who knows what she wants and is skilled in Satanic Magic really turns me on.
7) My passion for Satanism was the deciding factor when our High Priest of Magnum Opus at the time, had to relocate to Chicago. Our Elders called the coven together in a private meeting, discussed the future of our coven and who would keep the coven moving forward. I was offered and accepted the honor of Magus.
8) Years ago, I was very fortunate to have studied Hoodoo with some of the great practitioners in southern Louisiana. These African-American women were patient teachers who exposed me to conjure, witchcraft, spells, graveyard dirt, magic charms, goofer dust, mojo, anvil dust and root work. It was during this time I became highly knowledgable of a protective talisman of Hoodoo; the King James Bible.
All of them have now passed into history however, I still love and miss those ladies so much. They took me in, as if one of their own; this skinny white boy who was lost, lonely, scared and living on the tough streets of New Orleans. They accepted me, fed me, taught me, cared for me and unselfishly shared so much. If the world could experience what I did, racism would never again exist!!
9) One of my favorite recording artists is Mac Rebennack (Dr. John). Because of a very bad young woman many years ago, I get sexually excited when I hear the song “I Walk on Guilded Splinters”. As Forest Gump would say “That’s all I have to say ’bout that”!!
10) I am Pro-Choice and believe women have the right to do as they wish with their bodies…….period. I do not think it is wise to allow anyone the power and authority to prohibit / mandate any actions concerning a person’s body and their right to do as they please with their body. Abortion is not a Satanic ritual.
11) Satanism is an open and HONEST path that leads each follower to their own version of satisfaction, self-fulfillment and happiness. I never experienced such peace and stability in my life and emotions while part of the Xian congregation.
11 Questions for nominees to answer……
1) Why did you start writing a blog?
Writers write. I am always jotting down an idea or random thoughts and with the creation of the iPhone and iPad, writing has become so easy and fast. I would carry notebooks around and write down an idea; one idea while lugging the notebook around all day. It was crazy but writing is a natural need that I have been blessed (or cursed) with since childhood. Someone suggested I try blogging to get the ideas out of me and sharing them with other people. That is how my blog started.
2) What is your favourite work of fiction?
Secret Window, Secret Garden by Stephen King
3) How would you describe your personal philosophy/spiritual path?
Everyday is an opportunity to challenge yourself, learn and absorb as much as possible. I am in a great place in life however, it can always get better.
4) What has impressed you lately?
Technology and the tremendous advancements made in a few, relatively short years.
5) What has depressed you lately?
The recent school shooting tragedy.
6) What advice would you give your younger self if you could go back in time ten years?
Sincerity is evidenced through actions, not words.
7) What are your vices?
M & Ms with peanuts!!!
8) What would you like to achieve in 2013?
New book release early in the year. Bring the solitary Satanists together on my forum for exchange of ideas.
9) Describe your personal style.
Workaholic, anal retentive, meticulous and a great sense of humor.
10) What is your favourite city?
Clearwater, Florida year around. Lake Geneva, Switzerland in the summer and Sedona, AZ in the winter.
11) Name something that always makes you smile.
When someone tells me they enjoyed one of my books.
- Liebster Award Nomination!!! (satanicmagic.wordpress.com)
- Q&A with Aleister Nacht – November 25th, 2012 (satanicmagic.wordpress.com)
- Satanism and Satanic Destruction Rituals (satanicmagic.wordpress.com)
- Book of Satanic Ritual and Book of Satanic Magic by Aleister Nacht – Top 10 Best Selling Books (Satanism genre) (satanicmagic.wordpress.com)