“The Award Goes To………” My Nominations for the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award
As part of the Liebster Award, nominees are required to make nominations for the blogs they feel should be recognized. There are so many great blogs to choose from so……where do I begin? There are some bloggers that work diligently to make people think and reflect; I believe that is what bloggers are supposed to do. First, a little information about the award and some formalities.
About the Liebster Award
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word ” Liebster” comes from German and can mean the sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, most beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
- Thank the person who nominated you. Thanks Heidi!
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
- You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
You download and add the award picture into your blog. (I have included one for your convenience)
11 Questions for My Nominees to Answer
1. What makes you happy?
2. If you could change one thing in your life (past or present), what would it be and why?
3. What do you believe is waiting on the other side of death for each one of us?
4. What do you want to achieve in 2013?
5. What are your vices?
6. If you were given one week to live, what would you do during that week?
7. What was the most painful experience of your life?
8. If you could spend 30 minutes with anyone in history, who would it be and why?
9. What advice would you give to anyone?
10. Why do you blog?
11. What do you plan to be doing 10 years from now?
My 11 Liebster Award Nominees (in no particular order)
Ok, so there are my nominations for the Liebster Award. I look forward to their responses and congratulations.
Until next time……….